Thursday, May 04, 2006

Back on Track...

Yes I have been MIA since Monday or maybe even before that... These last 2 weeks have been quite the whirlwind for me since finals have come around! First of all I have never had finals spread out over 3 weeks before (not sure if I like it or not) and never have finals provoked so much stress before! I feel as though I have been on another planet for the last few weeks..but no fear I have returned. I still have one cumulative final on Monday but then I am done...at least for 2 weeks until my summer class starts ;) God has proven himself so faithful though. The very fact that I survived this semester is only by God's grace, it is truly quite amazing! It gives me much faith for my last year and a half of nursing school.

Soon to come.... more encouragement of God's grace in Lew's life.... 2 days before his birthday! I will post more later.

No comments: