Thursday, November 16, 2006

Couple of quick hits

-We are getting married soon. That is so hard to believe. I remember yesterday I was writing the date on a form and thought "in a month and a day I will be married to the love of my life." Then today I was filling out the date on a form and thought, "Exactly one month from today I will be married to my best friend."

-I couldn’t sleep last night and ended up coming into work early. It was neat because I looked over to the east and saw the sun not that high in the sky and was reminded of the morning when I came to work at sunrise and recorded the video that I used to propose to Laura.

-I read a great Piper quote the other day "God can accomplish more good for those who trust him while they sleep than they can accomplish with anxious labor while awake."

-Reason #30 why I am excited to marry Laura
She will bring order to my world known as "chaos"

No comments: