Thursday, December 06, 2007

All I want for Christmas are ....trash ties?



trashychristmas.jpg

Yes ladies (and men?)  these little things would be the perfect stocking stuffer for any lady in your family...or you could always just buy them for yourselves ;)  Either way these things are great, you've got to check them out!  I have an unusually thick head of hair and most hair "contraptions" don't work at all or give me a headache....I have been waiting for something like this to come on the market...and alas here it is!  Make sure you look at the gallery on the website to see how cool they look. 

2 comments:

Connie Z. said...

hae you found these anywhere locally to buy?

Laura said...

unfortunately no ;( They may be available at some specialty stores, but I haven't been able to find them. My thinking is that they eventually will be...