Friday, April 08, 2011

We are having...


So I feel like most people know by now....but I'm sure some don't:

BOY!


We had our ultrasound 2 weeks ago and baby boy appears nice and healthy, praise God! And I am measuring right on time at just about 22 weeks for our due date of August 14th. I am feeling good now, the nausea finally passed around 17 weeks and my energy (though it isn't close to what I had in my 2nd trimester w/ Miya) has improved much form the 1st trimester. I blame the lesser energy on my busy toddler :) Miya is very excited about her baby "bwotha" and we have already decided on a name: Micah James Lewis.

We picked Micah for the meaning: "who resembles God", and James after James in the bible (Jesus' brother). The book of James has been extremely influential in my life since finding out we are expecting this baby, so we knew we wanted to have it in there.

We are getting more excited as we anticipate welcoming sweet Micah into our family.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

YAY! So excited for you guys- glad I checked your blog today!!!! :O)