Friday, December 15, 2006

Almost There

We have 21 hours to go, so unbelievable!

Here is some interesting trivia about the show "24" courtesy of the Wikipedia. The original premise for the show was to be a romantic comedy about 24 hours before a wedding.

Reason #1 why I am excited to marry Laura
I love her with my all and know that I am called to spend the rest of my life with her!

Here is some John Stott that is really encouraging as I round the homestretch (it's based on Ephesians 5)...

"The church's head is the churches bridegroom. He does not crush the
church. Rather he sacrificed himself to serve her, in order that she might
become everything he longs for her to be, namely herself in the fullness of
her glory. Just so a husband should never use his headship to crush
or stifle his wife, or frustrate her from being herself. His love for her
will lead him to an exactly opposite path. he will give himeself for her,
in order that she may develop her full potential under God and so become more
complete herself."

No comments: