I have been tagged by Rachel .
Instructions: Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative; try not to use things that someone else has already used.
1)Seeing the color of the changing fall leaves as the sun is rising.
2) The feeling of my pre-wedding countdown being in the double digits and realizing I will be Mrs. Lewis in 92 days.
3) Going to baseball games with the one I love while eating really bad junk food for the sake of the "baseball experience", but not feeling guilty for it at all.
4) Sitting in front of a bonfire with friends on a cool fall night.
5) The smell outside when it's going to snow.
6) Having my whole immediate family together at one time and realizing how much God has blessed us.
7) Seafood subs from subway with pickles and old bay....I can't explain this one...I am just a little strange.
8) The first part of my day, with God and my cup of coffee.
9) The smell of Christmas in my home. It's a combination of my Mom's festive candles, food, and the Christmas decorations from the attic...It makes me feel so nostalgic.
10) The warm feeling of holding my niece and nephew
Ok I tag... Lew (you still must answer!), Kelly, Becca and Dre K, Janet, Renee and Gene, Evy and Marlon, and Megan R. If you don't have a blog feel free to email your response.
(Thanks for tagging me Rach, this was fun to do!)