Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear Papa...

Dear Papa,

I just wanted to thank you for being my Daddy. Thank you for all the snuggles, and kisses and songs that you sing to me. I feel so safe with you especially when I hear your voice, that very same voice that talked, sang, and read to me when I was in Mommy's tummy. I love spending time with you, even though I sleep a lot, I know when you are there, and feel so safe and secure in your arms. I don't know if Mommy knows how blessed she is to have you, but I sure know that I have the best Daddy in the whole world. Thanks for staying up with me late at night sometimes so Mommy can take a nap before she feeds me next. I love reading Morning and Evening with you and singing hymns together, even when it's in the middle of the night.

Thank you for teaching me about Jesus and planting seeds in my heart! I love you so very much, and miss you now that you are back at work. Mommy and I are counting down the hours until you come home to us. We love you more than you could ever imagine. I am glad you are much calmer than Mommy, she tends to worry about a lot of things...but I like it when you remind her that God is in control, and not her. She needs those reminders a lot, and I'm glad she has you there to remind her. What would we do without you Daddy? I can't wait to snuggle with you again.

Love you so much!
Miya

1 comment:

Mrs. Ellis said...

Thanks for being such a good daddy to our lil grandbaby!!!We love you Lew!!!Memaw and Pop-Pop