Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend Fun

This Saturday we had a lot of fun family time. We were able to have my sister Charissa, her roommate Libby, my sister Hannah, my Nephew Isaiah, my brother-in-law Enoch, and my Mom over for some ice skating fun. The Pond that is on the property next to our house had finally frozen over (apparently only happens every couple years) so we took advantage and braved the ice. We had such a good time!


Group picture! Unfortunately we couldn't get everyone in the picture b/c the ice started to crack from the weight of everyone!


My brother-in-law Enoch...he was the best ice skater out of all of us ;)


"Grandma" Ellis with Isaiah


Hannah and Isaiah all bundled up


Doesn't he make such a joyful ice skater ;)?


My Mom...pretending like she is...flying?


My sister Charissa (on the left) with her college roommate Libby

After all the ice skating fun we were able to have my brother Jeremy and his wife Rachel over for dinner. They have been such a blessing to us throughout our relationship and now in our marriage.

We had so much fun with you guys and we can't thank you enough for your faithful friendship!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw, thanks Laura! We had so much fun with you guys, too, and loved seeing your new place!! Thanks for playing our monk game with us. :o) And that ice-skating looks like so much fun! Maybe the ice will stay frozen long enough for us to try it out...

Laura said...

We would love to have you...with all the snow their calling for it may happen. We will keep you updated ;)

Mrs. Ellis said...

Great pictures, my little homemaker!!!Thanks for the fun day, fellowship, and yummy food!!!Love,Mom