Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Anthem

As I meditating on Scripture this morning I was amazed by God's unending nearness and presence that He has blessed me with because of His favor and was inspired to write down this prayer that I prayed. What a sweet truth that as sinners who deserve wrath, the cross has made a way for God to come to us in love.

“In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus” 1 Tim 5:21

Dear Lord,

I praise you, my God, for this truth. My God is a living God who is in all places at all times. Nothing happens with out your awareness or intended purpose. My life is in submission to your authority which is a blessing because I need you to lead me and guide me. Let this be my anthem, before me stands the One that was crucified for my sins and rose from the dead so that I may triumph over sin. Allow me to never forget Christ nearness to me. Increase my desire for your nearness so that I can live for you. As I continually bask in your presence let my heart overflow with gratefulness for paying my ransom. Let the nail scarred hands and feet remind me that my life is a living sacrifice for you, my lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anthem BCBS i am a retired steelworker from AK Steel at Ashland Kentucky, I Just recieved a new Anthem BCBS Card, It has the same Numbers as my old card,My question is has any of my coverages changed this Year? I know that last year my prescriptions were changed to Medco,do i still have major Medical?thank you very much Donald Comer.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anthem BCBS i am a retired steelworker from AK Steel at Ashland Kentucky, I Just recieved a new Anthem BCBS Card, It has the same Numbers as my old card,My question is has any of my coverages changed this Year? I know that last year my prescriptions were changed to Medco,do i still have major Medical?thank you very much Donald Comer.